Skip to content
- 4 cups blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 cups drained low-fat yoghurt or low-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- Combine the blueberries, lime juice, sugar and balsamic vinegar in a saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes until the liquid is reduced, and the blueberries have cooked down to a jam-like consistency.
- Let it cool. You should have about 2 cups of a thick jam-like sauce.
- Spoon 1/4 cup thick yoghurt into the bottom of tumblers or parfait glasses.
- Top with a couple of tablespoons of the blueberry sauce. Make another 1/4 cup layer of yoghurt on top of the blueberry sauce, and finish with another 2 tablespoon-layer of blueberry sauce. Cover tightly and chill for at least 1 hour or so.
- Top with more blueberries just before serving.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection